Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fighting Temptation

Waffles, syrup, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, coffee with cream and sugar.  These are all the smells that have attacked my senses this morning.  While I sit here and eat my 2 vitatop muffins, bannana and hot tea.  No worries, though, I WILL NOT GIVE IN!

Brought another Healthy Choice meal and an orange for lunch today.  It's pay-day, so I'm going to Red Lobster for dinner and having the wood-grilled talapia, baked potato, broccoli and salad with red wine vinaigrette.

I sure wish I would hear something about when Eddie is going back to Woodrow Wilson.  We were told on the 18th that it should be just a couple of weeks, but haven't heard a definite date yet.  That's stressing me out too.  I'm going to give them until Friday, and then call.  I have a hard time being patient sometimes.  We're not the only ones waiting to hear, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Christina said...

That a girl! Stick to your guns! Don't worry, Heather. Just give your troubles to God. He will work it out!