Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunday, A Visit With the Scale, and Monday Morning Bliss

Yesterday didn't start out too well.  McDonald's sausage biscuit, 1 hashbrown and 1/2 o.j. for breakfast (630 calories).  A whole Totino's pizza for lunch (720 calories).  Then feeling like crap about that, I did some major cleaning around the house to try to do some damage control.  Sat down and planned out my meals for the week, and went to the store and loaded up on healthy stuff for the week. 

Then Judy called and said "what's goin' on?"  And talked me out of a frozen diet entree for dinner, and told me to instead, treat myself to something healthy like Panera's or some other place.  So I went to Mimi's and had 4 oz. grilled salmon, brown rice, and side salad with low-fat citrus viniagrette.  I ate 1 tiny piece of key lime pie for dessert.  Judy was right.  If I had just had the frozen diet entree, I would have felt deprived, and would have probably eaten much less healthier stuff later when I was starving, and right before bed time.

I'm ready for a new week and better results so I decided to get on the scale this morning and face the bugger.  I was absolutely shocked that I had not gained weight.  Didn't lose.  But still ... I thought for sure I would have gained.
Started my week off right with 2 cups of water, 2 vitatop muffins, yogurt, grapes, and hot green tea (330 calories).  Lunch will be 2 glasses of water, healthy choice entree and an orange (450 calories).  Dinner will be a half of a subway club sandwich with a side salad and a peach.  (about 420 calories).

Leslie Sansone walking video tonight for exercise.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hey! I'm proud of you. You knew what you did wrong so you decided to "clean off" the calories. Good job! Bonus good job on the Leslie Sansone DVD!! She is awesome and so are you! Both of you are motivators!