Monday, August 23, 2010

How to Lose 3.2 pounds in 24 hours

Clean drinking water...not self-evident for ev...Image via Wikipedia
Thanks to Mom H, Judy, and Christina Smith, I was able to get through yesterday.  Mom H said to drink water.  So short of hooking myself up to an I-V, I stayed nice and close to the faucet and almost got carpal tunnel with my hand to mouth hydration routine.  Judy said eat asparagus ... and so I did.  It was so woody and gross, it had to soak up at least two pounds of water.  I added 3 cups of green tea to my arsenal, and lots of fruits and veggies.  I didn't salt anything, and ended with a low carb dinner.  Christina, my fellow blogger, said it would go away, and it did.

So, I'm back to my 12 pounds lost, and am aiming to beat Judy this week.  She lost 6 friggin pounds last week.  Arrgggh!   (Although of course I'm thrilled for her!) 

But competition is a good thing.  So fat cells, get ready.  I'm gonna be hard on your asses this week.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Christina said...

I knew it would come off! Congrats!!