Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What I ate Yesterday ... and another pound lost!

13 pounds.  Woo hoo!  Now this is usually my very difficult time in weight loss.  13 is that unlucky number for me.  I usually hit a plateau about now and struggle for a few weeks with no gain, and then a gain, and ultimately give up. 

But I'm going to fight through this and not give up this time.

Here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast:  apple bran muffin and green tea

Lunch:  ham and cheese on a pretzel roll with honey mustard and an apple

Dinner:  multigrain cheerios, blueberries, and milk

Snack:  5 Townhouse crackers and 1 tbsp peanut butter

This morning:  apple bran muffin and green tea
Lunch:  egg salad sandwich on wheat and an apple
Dinner:  corn on the cob, roasted vegetables (squash, broccoli, yellow and red peppers) and stuffed tomatoes
Snack:  mixed fruit cut up with splenda
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yay!!! Congrats! That's awesome. Dont' give up. Push through it, girl! You're doing a great job :o)