Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scales SUCK

I'm glad I weighed myself yesterday and officially logged in my pound loss, because HOLY CRAP, that Mexican dinner from last night made my fat cells sing and dance. 

I just don't get it.  I really don't.  I even ordered the grilled chicken.  GRILLED CHICKEN.  I ate maybe a quarter of a cup of rice and a half cup of beans, some grilled vegetables, and one, small, paper-thin tortilla, and some unsweetened tea.  No dessert even.   

Now tell me, DID THAT DESERVE A THREE -- YES -- THREE -- POUND GAIN!!!!!!

I am just devastated at how this is all working out.  For Crimey Sakes, even with the Mexican dinner, which couldn't have been more than 700 calories for real, I should not have gained THREE FRIGGIN POUNDS.  

I'm seriously MAD.  I swear to God if I were in front of a Hostess display case right now, I would buy a box of Ho-Hos and eat em all.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Aww Heather don't be devastated! You know I think it's probably the beans. They are very bloating and it's probably all still in your system. Don't worry about it! Watch the scale will probably be down tomorrow. Don't sweat it!