Thursday, August 19, 2010

CRAVINGS ARE A BEEEEAAAACH!

I'm VERY hungry and I am craving the worst things right now.  Like steak and cheese with fries and a coke; or a burger with lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, mayo and pickle relish, some crinkle-cut fries, and a homemade chocolate milkshake;  or a big heaping plate of spaghetti with meatballs, garlic toast, and sweetened iced tea; or my very own 9 inch (oooh, you have a dirty mind) chocolate cream pie with whipped topping.

Thank God I didn't bring any money with me and all I can eat is a Healthy Choice entree and some fruit.

But I gotta be positive.  Right????!!!  Hamburgers and french fires - YUCK!!!  Pies and cakes -- DOUBLE YUCK!!!  Mixed vegetables and chewy chicken tenders -- YUM YUM!!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh gosh!! I have those days often! Those cravings eventually go away, though. Keep thinking positive like that. Vegetables= yummy!