Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday & Saturday

Having a real hard time these past couple of days.  Just want to eat everything that is not good for me. 

I know it has alot to do with stress. 

This is a list of what I ate Friday and today, but because I've been dealing with some stress, maybe I should get some kudos for not going whole hog for some pizza, big macs and cinnabons!

I started Friday morning off with a McDonald's egg, bacon and cheese biscuit, 1 hashbrown, and 1/2 o.j. (630 calories)
Went shopping with Judy and did some considerable walking, and had lunch at Paneras that consisted of: 1/2 turkey on multigrain, no mayo; and 1/2 classic cafe salad and fruit cup (390 calories).

Starving around 4:00 pm -- had 1/2 sleeve of Townhouse Crackers (about 300 calories)

Dinner was a pork bbq sandwich, 1/2 a small order of fries and a kiddie sundae with a dinosaur cookie. (No idea how much -- 1,000 calories?)

Not good!

Today was a cup of skim milk, bananna, and an apple bran muffin from Starbucks - about 530 calories.

Lunch was a Stouffer's entree of 360 calories.

Dinner will be at Mimi's -- petite sirloin, asparagus and salad.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh gosh! I know what you mean.. Stress is a real problem, too. It's not kind to our behinds either. What you ate doesn't sound horrible though, Heather. You've got to trick your metabolism some days anyways, ya know?