Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last night and today

Last night I was in traffic for three friggin hours!!!!  I was so hungry I could have eaten the car in front of me and some truck tires for dessert!

At about 7:00 pm, Eddie and I finally pulled into Vinny's, and even though I really wanted a large frosted strawberry margarita (to calm my nerves), bruschetta for an appetizer, lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and tiramisu for dessert, I chose a healthier grilled chicken ceasar salad and a breadstick for dinner.  But that didn't hold me for too long, and at 9:30 I was hungry again, so I had one cup of multigrain cheerios and half a cup of fat-free milk. 

Woke up at 4:30 am to get ready for work, and got on the scale.  Still hasn't budged.  But I'm hoping that's just because it was 4:30 am!  I usually weigh myself around 9:00 am on Sunday's.  The ceasar salad was also salty, so I don't know if I'm retaining some water.

Had my usual Starbucks breakfast this morning (440 calories).

Brought a Healthy Choice entree and some vegetables for lunch, as well as a peach (450 calories).

Heading to Mimi's for dinner for the petite sirloin, asparagus, salad, a cup of vegetable soup, some fruit, and a mini chocolate mousse.  Now, Mimi's menu says the petite sirloin dinner is only 255 calories.  The soup is 60 calories, and the fruit is about 60, and the chocolate mouse is 131.  That's a total of 506 calories, and I will be stuffed. 

So today's calorie total will be 1,396.  That scale better budge tomorrow darnit!





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Christina said...

OMG! 3 hours! I don't know how you did it. Great job, though! I know it's hard to not order what you want, but sounds like you have got willpower!!!