Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wilting Wednesday

backyard swimming poolImage via Wikipedia
Still hanging in there.  Had my usual breakfast.  Just finished a grilled chicken on pita sandwich for 360 calories.  Think I'll do another Wendy's Baja salad for dinner.  It comes with a small chili.  I skip the dressing and the tortilla chips, so it comes in at 550 calories.  But it sure does fill you up ... and clean you out ... if you know what I mean.   It's the beans, you know ... good for your heart and all.

It's hot as hades out there today.  Humidity decided to drop on by and stay for a few days.  I never cared for the fellow myself.  I much prefer Ms. Cold-Front, but she's been mighty scarce this summer.  Tomorrow is supposed to feel like 105 - 110 with the heat index. 

I just might have to climb somebody's fence and take a dip!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: