Friday, August 13, 2010

Overindulging

Had my usual for breakfast yesterday at 5:30 am.  By 9:30 I was starving, so I went upstairs and got two french toast sticks and two pieces of bacon.  I was crazy busy at work, and at 1:30 was hungry again.  Got an egg salad on wheat and 1/2 apple. 

Then on the way home I encountered a three hour commute with every possible weather situation imaginable -- rain, hail, wind, and even a tornado.  The radio blasted three emergency notifications to get off the road and into somewhere safe, so I stopped by Cracker Barrel in Dumfries and bought and ate a moon pie. 

Later went out to dinner with Christina, Dylan and Madimoo to Firebirds, and had half of an awesome french dip, steak fries (I ate all of them), and a few bites of coleslaw.  But that wasn't it, folks.

Went back to Christina's for some homemade german chocolate cake with ice cream and a game of scrabble.

Dylan won Scrabble, and I lost the battle with food.

Sneaked a peak at the scale, and I gained!  Like I should be surprised, right?!

So today I'm in recovery mode.  Gonna try and eat low carb for the next two days so that I can at least maintain, and if I'm really lucky, maybe lose a pound. 

So this is what I am eating today:

eggs and bacon for breakfast

chicken ceasar salad for lunch

cobb salad for dinner

Gonna do the walking video for some exercise, and some more power cleaning downstairs.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: