Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Doin' the Water

Well I started doing the 2 glasses of water before each meal thing yesterday and I'm continuing to do it today.  It seems to make me a little hungrier actually, but I'll keep doing it and see what happens. 

Had my healthy dinner yesterday, and an apple bran muffin and skinny latte for breakfast. 

I think I'm going to lay off the skinny lattes though, they seem to make me a little jittery.  I'll switch it out with some non-fat milk.

Gonna have a BLT on wheat with mustard and an apple for lunch.

Panera's 1/2 turkey on multigrain with mustard only, 1/2 classic cafe salad and 1 cup of soup for dinner.

Still 271.  Would love to see 269 on Sunday. 

1 comment:

Christina said...

Panera= LOVE. Yummmm. Idk if you will have time to do this or w/e but maybe try a quick walk around your neighborhood or maybe at your job at your convenience. This might shake down the scale for tomorrow or (like in my case) the day after.