Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wunerful Wednesday

Didn't go to Red Lobster last night.  Went out with Eddie, Christina, Dylan and Madimoo to Mimi's, which was probably a better choice because this is what I ate:  1/2 small piece of bread with tiny bit of butter (60 calories)  1 cup of vegetable soup (60 calories); the petite sirloin with asparagus and salad greens with citrus viniagrette (255 + 30 (for dressing) = 285 calories); and one mini chocolate mousse (130 calories).  A grand total of 535 calories.  That was a lot of food, and I was full and felt good about my choices.

Oh, it's been a couple of days since I bragged about my kids.  Do you know how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!  Wish Kevin, Heath and Annie could have been there, then my world would have been complete.  But soon .... Thanksgiving will hopefully put us all at the same table!

I really need to kick it up a notch with the exercising.  Although my intentions were good about the Leslie Sansone tape, I just haven't done it.  And really, there are no excuses.  I have to make time for this.  Gonna take a couple of hikes up the stairs here in the office and get up every hour to take a walk around the hallways.  Tonight, while Kevin is taking his shower and getting ready for work, I'm gonna do my walking video. 

Had a skinny latte this morning and apple bran muffin.  Gonna have a BLT on wheat with mustard and an apple for lunch.  6 inch subway club for dinner and some fruit.

268 here I come!

1 comment:

Christina said...

As long as you're moving you're doing exercise! Hiking up the stairs counts too!! If you can't find time just make sure you move around. I know it can be difficult though. I think that once you start doing it, it just becomes a habit. I'm working on that. LOL.