Monday, August 2, 2010

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday I did really well.  Eddie is home for a little bit, and we went to Logan's for lunch.  I had the 6 oz sirloin, broccoli, and side salad with fat-free vinaigrette.  We went to the mall, Target, and did some grocery shopping.  For dinner I had 1 slice of wheat bread with natural peanut butter, sliced bannana and a drizzle of honey with 1 cup of milk and a 100 calorie pack of cookies.  Watched "Diary of a Mad Black Woman"  in the evening, and had a snack of 5 triscuits and 3 small pieces of cheese.

Walked alot yesterday, and worked around the house. 

This morning was my usual Starbucks breakfast.  Lunch was pretty usual too -- BLT with mustard on wheat, apple, 100 calorie cookies.  Don't know what I'm doing for dinner yet, but I aim to keep it within 500 calories.

No comments: