Friday, August 20, 2010

11th Anniversary

Eleven years ago today, I married the most wonderful man on earth, my sweetie pie, Kevin.  I still get butterflies on Saturdays when I close down my computer at work, knowing we'll have a date and spend some time together.   
Thank you my honeybunch, for filling up my life with love, honesty, and fun.  Thank you for always filling up my gas tank, doing the laundry, making the Starbucks run on Sunday mornings.  For loving the bunch of us, the whole package.  And all the countless other things you do everyday for all of us.  But most importantly, for the snuggles and huggles, the wiggles and giggles.  

With all my love to my Prince Huggle-Bear from his Princess Plumcake!   
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awwwwww that's so sweet! I didn't know it was your anniversary yesterday, but happy belated anniversary!! I hope it was a great one!!!