Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weigh-in #3

Detail of a New York Times Advertisement - 1895Image via Wikipedia
I gained.  1.2 pounds.  But I ate alot yesterday.  Not enough room here to write it all down!  (Fried chicken anyone?  Mashed potatoes with gravy?  Biscuits with butter and jelly?  Cobbler with ice cream?  Chocolate bon bons?)  It was my birthday after all.  And this happens in life.  The ups and downs.  So I'll take it gracefully, on the chin .... ummm, belly, I mean. 

Today is a new day.  I'm not off the wagon, my foot was simply dangling over.  It's all safe inside now.  Back to my skinny cinnamon dolce latte and apple bran muffin this morning, perusing the New York Times with my hubbie, dreaming of our vacation to Plymouth/Cape Cod in October.  They featured Nantucket in the travel section.  I just imagined myself a size or two smaller, feeding the seagulls, and breathing in the seaside air.   A good image to hold onto and keep me on the skinny path. 

Will have 1/2 sandwich and salad for lunch.  Going to Mimi's for dinner -- I'll have the petite steak, salad and asparagus for 355 calories.  I just might weigh myself tomorrow to see if it was just sodium and water from my excess yesterday.  Fingers crossed, tennies on, I'm off to take a spin around the mall.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: