Friday, July 16, 2010

Tag! You're it!

Pig-Free BLTImage by hoveringdog via Flickr
I just may have to borrow Madimoo on a daily basis.  We went to the mall and while Dylan was trying on clothes, Madimoo and I played tag.  I played so hard I worked up a sweat, I tell ya.  Between lifting her and hugging her and chasing her, I know I burned about 600 calories -- enough to almost cancel out that small steak and cheese, no mayo thank you, sandwich at the Green Turtle!  I was good the rest of the day, however, so I don't think any major damage was done. 

Lunch consisted of a BLT on wheat with 1/2 apple.  You may think it strange that I always eat half an apple.  But the sandwiches at the cafeteria where I work offer those little bags with sliced apples, which only contain 1/2 an apple.

Breakfast was a skinny cinnamon dolce latte and an apple bran muffin.  The skinny, by the way, is less calories than the non-fat cinnamon dolce latte because they also use sugar-free syrup and don't add any whip.  Just in case you were wonderin'!

All in all, a good day. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: