Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cruising Along

Made it through yesterday just fine.  Had a few hungries in the afternoon before dinner, but kept telling myself I could eat in a couple of hours.  Got hungry a few hours after dinner, so I had a snack of two lo-fat waffles and a peach. 

Today I had my regular breakfast (muffin and skinny latte).  BLT, apple, and 100 calorie cookies for lunch.  For dinner:  grilled chicken, corn on the cob, and green beans.  I'll have a small ice cream cone from McDonald's if I get hungry after that.  My pants are feeling a little loose, and I think my face is looking a little thinner.

Trying to squeeze in more walking.  Walked around the block before I started work, and climbed some stairs.  Will do a trip around the mall tonight while I look for a birthday present for my darling daughter-in-law, Annie.  She and Heath will be spending her birthday camping in Canada, where she was born and raised. 

I don't think I've shared much about my son, Heath, and his Annie.  They moved from Chicago this year to Philadelphia, so I get to see them a little more often than I used to.  They have a wonderful life ... music (they're both opera singers), travel (their goal is to live in every major city); romantic (they met in Italy during one of their college summers, and also honeymooned there).  They are both Hollywood gorgeous, outstanding citizens, and persons with warm hearts to boot. 

Well, my tummy is full from my lunch.  Gotta get back to work.

No comments: