Friday, July 30, 2010

Some Appreciation

Yesterday I enjoyed a wonderful evening with Dylan, Christina, and Madison.  Not that looks are important, but I must say, I have the most gorgeous sons and daughter-in-laws in the world -- and yes, they are beautiful inside and out!  Not only was God generous with the beauty sprinkles, he was generous with the talent sprinkles as well.. 

Christina has the magic mother touch.  She is kind, patient, and a natural teacher.  Miss Madimoo knows how to bake, make smoothies, be creative in play-doughing, picture-making, paper doll making, pretend princess play, etc. etc.  I've told Christina many times that if reincarnation were true, I would pick her as my mother.  Christina makes the most gorgeous cakes, and she should go on HGTV to try out for their decorating shows.  She should try out for her own cooking show as well, because a better cook cannot be found, and if she had a restaurant, I would be there every day. 

But the best part about Christina is her perfect heart that shines through in her face and in all the loving things she does for all her family and friends.  Oh, and also just as important, and in my heart, the VERY most important thing .... she picked Dylan for her husband, and thus our family too.  And brought into this world, my precious Madimoo.

I am blessed, and grateful beyond measure.

No comments: