Thursday, July 22, 2010

Planning for some Italian

This morning I tried cutting down a little bit more.  I had one egg, one piece of toast, 1 piece of bacon, and about 1/4 cup of grits with less butter.  For lunch I'm eating turkey chili with beans and 4 saltine crackers.  I'm having a dinner with a friend and we're supposed to be going to Macaroni Grill.  Now, you would think there's nothing good at Macaroni Grill, but I did a little snooping and here's what I dug up:

Jumbo Shrimp Spiedini with Roasted Vegetables - 320 calories
Green Salad with dressing - 320 calories
Seasonal berries for 70 calories

I'm wearing a new top, and it never fails that I drop something on my brand new shirts.  But they have big napkins, and the bra I wore today makes just enough cleavage so that I can stick in the napkin and cover the girls. 

I know.  Classy, right?

No comments: