Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just hangin'

I made it through yesterday pretty well.  Traffic was a breeze both ways -- got to work in 1 hour and 10 minutes.  Got home in 1 hour and 15 minutes.  Work wasn't too hectic -- nice smooth pace all day.  Although it was hot as hell, I managed to get by with plenty of water and air conditioning.  Feel so sorry for the folks who have to work outdoors. 

Eddie had an appt at 5:15 with Dr. Azez.  Stopped by Christina and Dylan's.  They were getting the basement ready for the folks to put in the flooring today, so her Mom and Dad were there and they had worked all day.  They had a flood a couple of weeks ago from an overflowing toilet upstairs which completely ruined their floors on the main level and the basement.  Luckily the insurance will pay for it, but you know how insurance people can be -- they can drag their feet.  After they finished up, we went to dinner at Mimi's.  Here's what I ate yesterday:

Skinny cinnamon dolce latte (90 cal) and an apple bran muffin (330 cal)  for breakfast .  For lunch I had an egg salad sandwich on wheat and 1/2 apple (430 calories?).  I had a late afternoon snack of one piece of wheat bread with 1 tablespoon peanut butter (200 calories).  For dinner I had 1/2 an Asian chopped salad (330 cal), a cup of vegetable soup (80 cal) a piece of bread and a bite of a muffin (150 cal.). 

This morning I was starving.  I had 1 egg, 3 french toast sticks, 1 slice of bacon, 1 tiny turkey sausage link, and a hashbrown patty.  Not so good.  But, there's still time to recover!  The breakfast will definitely hold me until about 1:00 pm (I ate breakfast at 7:00am). I'm going to have 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 apple for lunch.  For dinner I'm getting a 6 in. Subway club sub for 320 calories.  If I get hungry later, I'll have some watermelon.

That's the plan for today. 

No comments: