Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sometimes You Need a Little Comfort

Yesterday wasn't too bad.  I didn't end up having the Subway club 6 in sub for dinner, I had a grilled chicken ceasar salad with a piece of garlic toast instead, and an ice cream cone for dessert.

This morning I had one egg, two pieces of rye toast, 1 slice of bacon, and some grits with butter on it.  I think it was about 600 calories.  I was in desperate need for some comfort food.  For lunch I'm having a turkey italian sausage sandwich from the cafeteria upstairs.  It's on the lite fare menu, and it's supposed to be 450 calories.  For dinner I'm going to Wegmans and have slice of cheese pizza (420 calories) and a 100 calorioe small can of regular coke.

I know these are not the best of choices, but I'd rather get what I crave and stay within my calorie range, than stick with vegetables and more healthy fare and binge later.  It's one of them days, if you know what I mean.  I find if I give in to what I want, but stay within the calorie limits, I do much better.  Salads tomorrow!

No comments: