Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sunday

Sunday was a peaceful day.  Even though it was the day before we were to take Eddie to Woodrow Wilson, I felt calm and ended up accomplishing alot.  I had two lo-fat waffles (140 cal) and grits (100 calorie pack) for breakfast.  For lunch I had a turkey sandwich on a mini croissant, 3 tablespoons of potato salad, and 3 oreo cookies.  I took the car to the car wash and vacuumed, emptied the trunk and did some detail cleaning inside and out.  Also went to the grocery store, worked on laundry, and cleaned some more in the house.  Dylan, Christina, and Madimoo came over with food and cooked dinner for us.  And of course our precious Madimoo entertained us all.  What a sweet, intelligent, and fun little girl.  Such a personality.  Such a star!  I felt very blessed at our table.  What wonderful children.  What a wonderful family Christina, Dylan and Madimoo make.  To have such a beautiful daughter-in-law, who is cute as a button, inside and out.  We enjoyed hamburgers, deviled eggs (with light mayo), corn on the cob, and the best oven roasted potatoes seasoned with herb infused grapeseed oil.  Christina made some apple turnovers which were really good and surprisingly light in calories.  I didn't do too bad -- but the potatoes were so yummy, that I know I had too many of them!  After dinner we played a card game that's kind of like Scrabble, but faster paced.  I ended up having a very full and fun day, and it kept my mind free of worries, and I went to sleep with a smile on my face. 

No comments: