Friday, July 9, 2010

Countdown to WW (Woodrow Wilson) Day

3 more days!  I thought I had everything for Eddie's school.  We started packing everything today and getting it organized and then we realized we forgot a few things.  So another trip to the mall.  (That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!)  Boy there's a pile of stuff for just 8 weeks.  I hope we'll all fit in the car.  He's really getting excited.  I think it's all gonna work out!

Had lunch at Panera's today: 1/2 turkey w/ lettuce, tomatoe and mustard and 1/2 cafe classic salad.  Should have been about 330 calories.  Had 2 low-fat waffles (140 calories) and a bowl of 100 calorie grits this morning.  Add the butter and syrup on the waffles, it was about 350 calories.  For dinner I'm splurging on two pieces of pizza and some ice tea.  I should still be within my 1600 calories.

Tomorrow I will add some more vegetables and fruit into my day.

Well, off to the mall again!
 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: