Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthday lunch

Wanda and me
My high school buds -- Judy and Ellie  
Christina (Wanda's daughter)

Jean

Thanks to my supercalifragilisticixpialidocious friends, I had a wonderful birthday lunch!  Bourbon glazed salmon and broccoli and a handful of peanuts.  Funny cards, good girl talk, and lots of hugs from my buds.  Best kind of lunch ever!  


Dinner was spent with Madimoo and Christina.  Took Madimoo to Chuckee Cheese -- and yes, all we did were the rides!  No food!  Then went to Noodle & Company and I had an asian chopped salad with grilled chicken on it.  Had about half a roll with about a teaspoon of butter.  Christina got me some chocolate truffles, so I had four of them for 240 calories.  After that we went to the mall to take Madimoo to the playpark and Stuff a Bear for a new outfit for her bear.

Wonderful day. 

  

No comments: