Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Friday

It's 9:30 pm and today has been one of those non-stop days.  It began with a quick McDonald's breakfast at 7:00 a.m.  (I'm not making any apologies today.  It is what it is, Bill Clinton.)

Next was a 2.5 hour eye appointment for Eddie.  Why 2.5 hours?  I still haven't figured it out.  Then it was to the orthodonist for quick nip of a stray wire, CVS to pick up prescriptions, lunch in Culpeper, a trip to Walmart, a visit to the HGG for a new computer for Eddie, and then dinner with Dylan and Madison.

When I look at what I've eaten this week, it really hasn't been that horrible.  An extra biscuit here and breadstick there.  Yes, I'll admit, too many desserts.  But it could have been alot worse. 

I'm going to plan out my week on Monday and get back to 1600 calories a day.  That's reasonable.  Slow maybe?  Yes.  But it worked. 

Now off to nighty-night land!

No comments: