Thursday, September 23, 2010

Taking a Break

Enough of memory lane for a while.

Just to give an update on the eating situation this week:  I've been much better at controlling my eating.  Losing the weight I gained from last week and almost back to to where I was.  Missing Eddie, but glad he's at Woodrow Wilson.  Saw my Madimoo last night.  She sure does talk up a storm, and I swear she gets cuter by the day!  

Looking forward to taking a vacation in a few weeks.  Kevin and I decided to stay a little closer to home and go to Cape May, New Jersey.  We'll take the ferry from Lewes, Delaware, and stay in a Victorian inn for 3 days.  For the rest of my days off that week, I'm going to attempt taking down the wall paper in the hallway bathroom and then paint.  I like the cottage look and would like to add some white beaded board, and a white pedastal sink with new vanity mirror cabinet and lights.  I would also love a white claw tub, but don't know if that is doable -- I think it would require retiling the entire bathroom floor!

Well anyway, hope you all are having a marvelous day.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Good for you, Heather! Vacation in NJ sounds exciting and even more for re-doing the bathroom! Hope you are having a marvelous day as well! :)