Friday, September 10, 2010

Good News and a Low Carb Dinner = Energy

Several stacks of silver dollar pancakesImage via Wikipedia
The good news about Eddie definitely put a spring in my step this morning.  And, I'm also trying to follow the advice of a magazine article that claims you can lose 500% more weight by eating your carbs before Noon, and eating only protein, vegetables and fruit after Noon.  I did that yesterday, and I must say, it wasn't too bad. 

If I've learned anything about weight loss, it is this:  You need to shake things up every once in a while.  I'm not saying I'm going to be able to do this forever, but it may help keep away a plateau.

I had a grilled chicken ceasar salad for dinner yesterday.  Woke up at 7:30 this morning and started cleaning the house.  By 9:15, I had cleaned my bedroom, two bathrooms, the kitchen, and straightened up the living room and took down the laundry. 

Kevin and I are going to go out for a late breakfast.  I'm going to take advantage of the "carbs before noon" thing and order some pancakes, but maybe not quite as much as in the picure!  By the time we eat, it should be close to noon, so that should hold me until dinner.  I'm thinking Mimi's Cobb Salad and a fruit plate will do the trick for dinner.

Eddie has an orthodonist appt today.  Need to run some errands and then stop by to see my litlte Madimoo.  She hasn't been feeling well this week, and maybe a new toy will help her feel better.

Thats it for now.  Happy Friday ya'll!




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Christina said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling full of energy! You go! That's good to hear about Eddie too. Keep truckin' on this weekend, and I'll see you tomorrow!