Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun Friday

It's my day off, my fabulous Friday, to do with whatever I want.  Yooo Hoo!  Confirmed my reservation for the Columbia House in Cape May for our vacation.  Check out this link to the parlor suite:
http://www.thecolumbiahouse.com/parlorsuite.html

Is that gorgeous or what?  I can hardly wait!

I just got off the phone with Eddie.  He's doing great.  He says that he figured it all out:  that if he compliments the teachers in each of his classes, that things go alot better for him!  I think that's a most excellent observation on his part!  I told him that's an important lesson in life, because it will work for bosses too someday.  And a wife!

Well, this morning I'm meeting my buds, Ellie and Judy, for some shopping and lunch.  Hubbie is putting gas in my car as I'm writing this and getting us some breakfast. 

Now, if summer would just get the hint that's he's an unwelcome guest, and get the heck outta here already!  Upper 90s today - geesh!



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Christina said...

That is gorgeous! My mom would love that place I'm sure. Hope you have fun shopping today!