Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Minute at a Time

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for all of the wonderful support, lovely comments, phone calls, and e-mails.  You all definitely made me feel much, much better!

Today is much better.  I even lost 1.2 pounds!  Hmmm.  Doughnuts for dinner?  Yes!  Okay, I know, I know.  NO!  I was just dang lucky!

I think what happened is that I had a very reasonable breakfast yesterday and only three bites of lunch because the bad news came at lunch time.  So in all I think I had about 1,300 calories yesterday, even with the doughnuts. 

The bad news I spoke of yesterday has been resolved to a degree.  It's a wait-and-see for right now.  Hopefully things will completely turn around and I won't have to revisit that problem again. Keeping my fingers, eyes, and toes crossed.

Some days, you just got to take things one minute at a time, and that's what I'm doing today.  Had a reasonable breakfast of about 500 calories, a reasonable lunch of about 400 calories, and plan on having a cobb salad for dinner. 

I just gotta get a grip on this!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Now look at that! 1.2 lbs from eating donuts.. lucky! lol. jk. You're doing an awesome job! Help me do like youuuu!!