Monday, September 27, 2010

Starting Over

Yesterday I ate too much.  And now I have 2.5 pounds to lose to get back where I was two weeks ago.  Errgh! 

Went to a baby shower for Judy's daughter, Julie.  Had a great time, and enjoyed seeing all the new babies. Jean, honey:  Lilly is soooo ADORABLE! You do good work!  And Christina, I swear you need to get a portfolio of Charlie.  Ya'll could quit your day jobs.

There was fried chicken, potato salad, cole slaw, subway sandwiches, shrimp, biscuits, cookies, cake, and soda.  Had it all, ya'll.  I was so full, that I didn't eat until waaaay later that evening, and then had a small BLT and 1 cup of vegetable soup.  Breakfast had been a sausage mcmuffin, hashbrown, and o.j. 

So I started all over today with 1 egg, 1 piece of bacon, 1 piece of toast, and some grits for breakfast.  Just had a ham and cheese on pretzel roll and bananna for lunch.  Gonna have a fugi apple and chicken salad from Panera's for dinner. 

House cleaning for some exercise tonight.

I WILL BE IN CONTROL THIS WEEK!

2 comments:

Christina said...

You're so sweet, Heather! I love your attitude! As long as you keep trying you will succeed. At least you don't give up. I did bad too with my eating this weekend, but I refuse to quit this time!

only a number said...

"Had it all, y'all." Oh shoot Heather, that just had me in stitches. I have been there and had it all too. I nearly had it all this weekend but the damage wound up being minimal.

Biggest part of this weight loss thing is to realize it's a process and we are certainly going to mess up occasionally. Forgiveness is key but we must regain control or we will most definitely RE-gain.

I hope you have a successful week!