Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st

It's been a week since I posted.  Been crazy busy lately!

Some good news:  Heath's current firm surpassed the L.A. offer, and promised additional staff so he's staying in Philly!  Woo hoo!

Eddie came home for the weekend, and he and Dylan went to the Colbert/Stewart rally in DC.   Besides some sore feet (they walked and stood on their feet for about 6 hours), they had a really good time.  I was here at work Saturday, so I was a witness to the HUGE crowd that came.  It was something else.  Here were some signs that people were carrying:

SENIORS FOR LEGALIZATION OF POT
THE CIVIL WAR WAS AN INSIDE JOB
I STAND FOR GOOD POSTURE
I HATE SIGNS
HAVE YOU SEEN MY KEYS?

I also posted some pictures for you to enjoy!

We enjoyed some shopping over the weekend, ate at Mimi's, and dropped Eddie back off at school yesterday afternoon. 

Last night we had chili, mummy dogs, and witch hat cookies, over at Christina and Dylan's and went trick-or-treating with Madimoo, who was dressed as a pink "SUPER GIRL!"  She blinged herself out with an awesome pink bead necklace, and a "special powers" ring.  With her pony tail swinging, and pink cape flying, she led the way around the neighborhood singing, "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" 

And now that November 1st has officially arrived, I am ready to get rid of the 7 pounds that I gained back. 

Here's today's plan:

Breakfast:  cereal, bananna and milk
Lunch:  1/2 egg salad sandwich on wheat, cup of soup, apple
Dinner:  Cobb salad  

No comments: