Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thunderous Thursday

What a day!  Almost 3 hours in traffic this morning.  If people would just frickin pay attention!  Another truck and a few cars, and only one lane opened.  And if that wasn't enough, what dreary weather we're having.  There is nothing pretty about the rain today. 

Madimoo isn't feeling well, and that makes me feel bad too.  I trekked the mountains to pick up Eddie last night and it started raining on the way back.  Not fun.  4 hours sleep.  Need I say more?

I really won't mind going to sleep tonight and waking up to a new day.  Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow, and things will be a bit brighter.

But there is some awesome news!!  JUDY IS A GRANDMA AGAIN!  Congratulations, Julie, Carlos, and Owen!  Can hardly wait to see Elijah!  (Thanks for blogging about it Jean!)  I knew Julie was in labor yesterday, and Judy left me a message early this morning that she had the baby at 1:00 am.  Whew! 

I've been in control of my eating today which is a HUGE surprise.  Bagel and oj for breakfast.  Grilled salmon, grilled zuchinni and small baked sweet potato for lunch.   Some kind of salad for dinner. 

1 comment:

Jean said...

3 hours in traffic is ridiculous. I dont know how you do it everyday. I am sorry about having to go pick up Eddie in the rain. That sucks!!! Well i don't know about there but it is bright and sunny here in Purcellville. I hope you have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!!