Friday, November 19, 2010

Online Again

It's been a while.  My computer went on the fritz -- the graphics card died and they told me I might as well get a new one.  So that's what I did.  Got myself a new Toshiba that is pretty awesome.

Today is Eddie's birthday, so we had a birthday breakfast followed by some shopping.  He'll be going out with some friends tonight to see the new Harry Potter movie and then do some go-karting at an indoor rink.

Gorgeous day today.  Scale is still not making me happy, but to be honest I haven't been really trying.  It hasn't gone up anymore, but it sure needs to go down.  I'm off next week.  We plan on doing some work in the yard and some painting and wallpaper removing, so maybe that will help nudge some off.  I'm also going to be cooking every day and include lots of healthy stuff.

Going to the grocery store.  Gonna make some chicken divan and salad for dinner.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: