Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One Pound Down

Yesterday I ended up having a small grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli, and a small baked sweet potato for lunch.  For dinner I had a bowl of raisin nut bran cereal and a bagel.

Ditto for today.

I'm trying to force myself to get some exercise so I cleaned all three bathrooms last night.

Tonight I plan on vaccuuming and dusting the downstairs, and doing some laundry.

I started a novel yesterday for the November Novel Writing Challenge -- 50,000 pages by the end of the month.  Yes.  50,000 pages.  My computer at home is on the blitz -- need to replace the backlight, so I will stop by BestBuy tonight and see if I can get it fixed. 

I am very limited in using the computer for personal use here at work, so I have to get my laptop fixed -- I'm lost without it!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congratulations! I need to get back to my blogging too! Keep it up... or down!