Sunday, October 24, 2010

Isn't it the most gorgeous day?!

Male Scarlet Robin (Petroica boodang) in the M...Image via Wikipedia
I woke up early this morning, and had breakfast outside with Kevin, enjoying the morning breeze and hearing the twittering of birds.  Kevin raked and swept, and I did some cleaning, and then we went together to the store.

We had the house power-washed this week and the carpet downstairs cleaned.  I've cleaned the whole house and dressed it for fall.  I strung some mini white lights on a tree inside the house and strung fall leave garlands around the windows, placed some pumpkins and fall flowers around, and it looks pretty cozy, if I say so myself.

I've taken a few minutes to blog, catch up on my emails, and now I'm going to read a chapter of "Little Miss Shopaholic."

Wish I had bought a hammock while I was at the store.  

Food, you say? 

Don't ask.

I'm still in vacation mode.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Christina said...

You make life sound like a novel. I wish I had that talent! It sounds lovely!