Friday, January 28, 2011

Update

Photo of chicken egg being fried in a panImage via Wikipedia
It hasn't been a week yet, and I've lost 5 pounds.  I'm pretty psyched.  The 400 calorie meals are working out pretty good.  This morning I had a very satisfying breakfast of:
1 fried egg (70)
one slice of double fiber wheat toast (100)
2 pieces of low sodium bacon (70)
1 cup of blackberries (70)
light butter (50)
hot tea

If it stops friggin snowing, I want to get 1/2 tuna salad on multi-grain (240); 1 cup of chicken nooodle soup (100) and 1/2 cafe classic salad (80) at Paneras for lunch.

Dinner will be a Healthy Choice frozen entree, salad, and an orange.

We were supposed to get snow showers.  Looks like a friggin blizzard to me.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

No Longer Blogging said...

Looks like you like snow as much as I do (hate the stuff!). so how's it been going since the last post?