Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gonna Try Harder Today

It's Sunday, and I've lost 3 pounds this week.  I'm going to try to be extra good today and make that a 4 by tomorrow so that I can that total for the week.

Yesterday I had a sausage mcmuffin and and o.j. for breakfast.
Lunch was a very unhealthy bag of frito chips and hostess chocolate cupcakes.  (I know!  I know!)  But ... I was at work and I wasn't able to get to the microwaves -- they were blocked off. 
Dinner was grilled chicken and steak strips with red, green, and yellow peppers, and onions.  (my low carb meal for the day).

Today I've started out better with oatmeal, yogurt and fruit.
I have to go to work today, so I'm taking a peanut butter on rye, some fruit, and pretzels.
Dinner will be a salad.

I'll let you know what the scale reveals tomorrow!

No comments: