Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lost 2 pounds

tagliati e rifiniti con la forchetta ricetta/r...Image via Wikipedia
I think the one good meal thing is working.  I woke up 2 pounds lighter this morning.  My menu changed last night from grilled cheese and soup to cheese ravioli with marina and 3 cocktail-size meatballs with unsweetened ice tea.  I think the grilled chicken ceasar salad at lunch did the trick!  We'll see how it works today.

I'm planning on having my low carb meal at dinner -- cobb salad at Mimi's.  Breakfast was sausage mcmuffin and o.j.  Lunch will be a healthy choice entree.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Joy said...

Good for you and I am so happy you have found something that works for you. Me---well not so much. I did well for a while and then I endulged over Christmas and now I can't seem to catch the wagon. It is so discouraging that each day I make plans and set goals and then I fall short of my expectations. Keep up the great work.

Heather Hawkinson said...

Thank you, Joy! Weight loss sure is an up-and-down thing, isn't it! I'm having a horrible time trying to get back in the healthy eating mode. I'm trying to eat one healthy meal a day for now, and it seems to be working a bit. So I'll continue on. Good luck on your journey too!