Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More good news

Got the results from my mammogram.  The girls are just fine!  I'd take them out for a spin and celebrate, but they aint what they used to be, if you know what I mean.  No flashy convertible for them.  Supportive and sturdy humvee, maybe.

Now if I could just join Dr. Oz and his two VERY devoted fans, Judy and Ellie (because really now, Dr. Gloom and Doom couldn't have any more fans), and get the other end checked out.  But I just don't know ya'll.  There's just something very invasive about it.  Yee gads.

The cold is getting a little better.  Kevin got me some chili, and I could actually taste it. 

I had oatmeal and oj for breakfast, chicken noodle soup, rye toast, and prunes for lunch; and chili, a small burger, peaches, and a bananna for dinner. 

We'll see what the scale says tomorrow.  Back to cereal, milk and fruit.  Yum-yum.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yay! I'm sure you're relieved. You are too funny though!