Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1600 Calories

Feeling more human today.  Was able to leave the tissues and cough drops at home and get a haircut.  The world looks a little brighter without bangs in my eyes.  Stuck to 1600 calories today.  Saw my Madimoo and she showed me what she learned in ballet class.  Bless her heart, she said, "Gammy, get up and show me some ballet."  So me and my lard got up and attempted to do the five positions, a demi plie and releve, and almost fell on my arse attempting a arabesque.  My darling granddaughter did not laugh.  She said, "And Again!"  Just like a ballerina would say it!  Well, that was my exercise today.  My arches are screeching.  Well, I hate to blog and run, but Chef Ramsey is calling my name.  Never miss Hell's Kitchen.  He makes me feel good about myself.

No comments: