Friday, January 7, 2011

One Meal at a Time

I am having a rough time getting in the wagon this time.  I think the wagon is just going to have to slow down and I'm going to have to climb in slowly ..... like starting with one meal a day being the right kind of meal.  And then working myself up to two good meals a day, and then eventually three.  Of course I'll aim for more than one right one, but I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't make it.  

Today I met that goal at lunch.  Met the girls for a birthday celebration today.  Had a grilled chicken ceasar salad and unsweetened tea.  I managed to leave the bread alone. 

I had a sausage mcmuffin, no egg, for breakfast and some o.j.

Dinner will be chicken noodle soup, grilled cheese sandwich and some cut up oranges.

It's really cold out there ya'll.  Brrrrrr!

No comments: